Finding a drug and alcohol treatment program that aligns itself with your worldview and convictions is a huge undertaking. Making the pivotal decision to seek help for your addiction is life-changing. The right rehab program and center that truly fits all of your needs, and cares about you as an individual, is the best possible solution for you as you fully recover from your addiction.
It is essential that you do your research before committing to a program. There are several key things to look for when searching for the best drug rehab programs and rehab centers that can help you fully recover from your addiction.
Things to Consider When Searching for the Best Drug Rehab Programs and Centers
- Location of rehab center. Choosing the right location for you to fully recover from your addiction is a foundational step in restoring your strength to help you overcome chemical dependence. Choose a location that offers high quality care and a peaceful escape from the environments that used to elicit destructive behaviors.
- Cost of program. It is important that you contact your insurance representative to get informed about what programs may be partially or fully covered by your insurance policy. When speaking with your selected rehab center specialist, communicate your needs and get informed on the best program option needed to fully recover from your addiction. Most admissions teams can provide accurate information for you based on your insurance provider.
- Comprehensive program options. The best rehab facilities offer a wide-variety of treatment options that can meet all of your needs. It is essential to choose a rehab facility that offers a multitude of options because it will ensure that a “whole-body” approach is a core focus of the care center. Options such as gender-specific programs and a program that instills a faith-based approach can provide you with a well-rounded and meaningful experience in recovering from your addiction. Addiction rehab facilities that have a variety of treatment programs, such as residential inpatient treatment care, individual, group, and family therapy sessions, as well as aftercare programs, are well equipped to help you recover from any type of addiction.
- Length of programs. Make sure you consider the length of the programs when inquiring about program options with the rehab specialists. The best programs offer individually designed care for the duration of their inpatient programs, as well as outpatient and aftercare options. Speak to a specialist about the process of recovery and choose the best program that provides intensive and high quality care in all of its program options.
- High quality care to avoid a relapse. A professionally trained staff includes counselors, therapists, and pastors that are certified and trained to restore your spirit free from addiction. The best staffs also have medical doctors, registered nurses, dietitians, psychologists, and other professionals. Highly trained professionals offer a wide variety of individual, group, family, and pastoral counseling sessions that help you to avoid a relapse and continue on your path of recovery.
- Rehab center accreditations. Finding a drug rehab center that is highly accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) is one of the most significant symbols to ensure it is the best center for you. CARF enacts strict guidelines and procedures for gaining accreditation for mental health services and requires that all programs and professionals are trained to the highest level. Additionally, looking for a rehab facility that is accredited by The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) ensures that all patients are treated with the highest quality care to live a healthy life.
Additional affiliations with the Amen Clinic and being a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors help to support a dedicated staff that is best able to walk the spiritual journey alongside you every step of the way.
Covenant Hills Treatment Center offers a Christian-based treatment approach to helping anyone suffering from an addiction fully recover and live the life of their dreams. Their diverse program options, individually-designed quality care, highly trained professional staff, and prestigious accreditations meets the needs of all individuals. Covenant Hills is equipped in helping anyone struggling with an addiction restore their spiritual foundation by restoring their connection with God.
If you or a loved one are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, call Covenant Hills treatment specialists today at (800) 662-2873 for a free and confidential assessment.